LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet with millions of member's worldwide. LinkedIn connects you to your trusted contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals.
The LinkedIn Alumni Directory allows members to search for alumni from LMU. You can access the LinkedIn Alumni Directory at linkedin.com/alumni. This site is not affiliated with LMU but it is a great networking tool for LMU alumni on LinkedIn.
How to Search
- Members of LinkedIn can go to http://linkedin.com/alumni to search the LinkedIn Alumni Directory.
- Use the interactive graphs to search by "Where they live", "Where they work" or "What they do". If you click on the arrow on the right side of the page you can also explore alumni careers based on "What they studied", "What they're skilled at", and "How you are connected" on LinkedIn.
- Click on "See More" below each category to expand the search options.
- Use the magnifying glass icon under each category to search a specific area, company, major or skill.
- Once you have selected your search criteria the alumni profiles are listed at the bottom of the page for you to connect with via LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Job Search Tool: Leverage the world’s largest professional network to connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn Jobs surfaces insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
- LinkedIn Salary Search Tool: Discover your earning potential with LinkedIn Salary. Explore salaries by job title and location. See how years of experience, industry, location and more can impact your salary.
- LinkedIn ProFinder: A marketplace that helps to connect entrepreneurs and freelancers with real business projects.
- Start mapping your career with LinkedIn Alumni
- The best way to Network with Alumni on LinkedIn
- What is LinkedIn?