When was the last time you took a day to be quiet, reflect, and pray on what really matters? If it’s been a while, Alumni Relations will offer you the opportunity to do just that with our retreats. For information on alumni retreats, please contact Alumni Relations at 310.338.3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Center for Religion & Spirituality is an embodiment of the University’s commitment to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, neighboring dioceses, and communities of faith throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Click here to learn about the special programs and workshops they offer through LMU Extension.
- The Center for Ignatian Spirituality provides spirituality resources and exercises.
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps (JVC) offers women and men an opportunity to work full-time for justice and peace.
- Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU) is a national voluntary service organization whose mission is to serve its member institutions: the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States.
- The U.S. Jesuit Conference provides news and announcements from Jesuits around the world.
- The Ignatian Volunteer Corps (IVC) provides men and women, most age 50 or better, opportunities to serve others and to transform lives. IVC matches the talents of experienced Volunteers with the greatest social needs of our time.
Online Prayer Request
The LMU Alumni Association is proud to offer online prayer requests. If you or a loved one is in need of strength, guidance or support, the LMU community gathered in prayer will pray on your behalf. When we receive your intentions via this via this page, they will be placed on the Blessed Sacrament altar in Sacred Heart Chapel.
To better understand the scripture, "the gift you have received, give as a gift" (Matthew 10:8) visit the Service Opportunities page. You can help us make a difference!
Christian Life Community
A Christian Life Community (CLC) is a way to find connections with others via a small group of people who commit to joining together regularly in prayer and service. CLC is based on Ignatian spirituality, which is well suited to a busy modern lifestyle. For more information on CLC alumni, contact Jen Horan at email@example.com.
Campus Ministry Sacraments & Liturgy Schedule
To view information on being married in Sacred Heart Chapel, or to view the LMU Mass Schedule, visit the Campus Ministry page.