The LMU Alumni Association is a lifelong and worldwide community of more than 68,000 alumni living in all 50 states and over 90 countries!
Are you interested in connecting with LMU alumni in your local city or region? We welcome alumni from around the globe to become Regional Ambassadors to help represent LMU and strengthen the community of Lions in your local city or region.
Please review the following Expectations of Service for our Regional Ambassador program:
- Invite alumni to participate in LMU events and programs your area.
- Serve as a point of contact for alumni or LMU students in your region.
- Make an annual donation to LMU, of any amount and to any area on campus.
- Plan at minimum the following two alumni lead events per year:
- LMU Global Happy Hour
- Alumni for Others Global Day of Service
- Attend and promote any additional LMU events in your area. Opportunities may include receptions with LMU senior leadership, athletic events, admissions programs and networking mixers.
- The LMU Alumni Association requests that new Regional Ambassadors commit for a two-year term. Following this initial commitment, ambassadors are invited to renew annually with no maximum or term limit.
Please complete the below form if you would like to become a Regional Ambassador for LMU. Thank you for your interest!
For more information, contact Heather Wells, associate director of Alumni Relations at 310.338.4574 or email@example.com.