The biggest LMU alumni tradition is back! Join alumni in Sunken Garden for delicious BBQ, drinks and family fun. This year's event will feature:
- Delicious BBQ from alumni-owned Spring Street Smokehouse (Chris Patterson ’96)
- Local alumni-owned craft brews
- Margaritas featuring alumni-owned Nosotros craft tequila (Michael Arbanas ’17 and Carlos Soto ’16)
- Alumni-owned wine from Costa de Oro winery (Teresa Burk ’83; Parent ’20)
- Two Lions and Smoker demo (Justin Hummer ’05 and Brad Bilger ’07)
- Class Reunions and gathering spaces for the classes of 1979, 1984, 1989, 1999, and 2004. Reunions will begin at 1:30 p.m. with class photos at 2:30 p.m. Class photos will be taken on the steps in Sunken Garden across from Sacred Heart Chapel.
- A sock drive to benefit Blessed Sacrament Church and Safe Place for Youth in Los Angeles, sponsored by the Magis service organization
- Campus walking tours
- LMU Bookstore pop-up with new Lion gear and a 15% off discount for all alumni
- Fun for the whole family with numerous kids' activities
Sunday, September 22, 2019
11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Loyola Marymount University
$30 Early Bird – Register by Aug. 16 & get a $10 discount!
$40 Pre-Registration (Aug. 17–Sept. 15)
$15 Youth (ages 13-20)
$5 Child (ages 2-12)
FREE for Golden Lions and a guest (Class of 1969 and earlier)
Please note: no refunds will be offered after Aug. 31.
Get your tickets early! Prices increase on Sept. 16.
Please contact the Alumni Engagement office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.3065.