Regional Ambassador Program
Are you interested in connecting with LMU alumni in your region? The LMU Alumni Association is a worldwide community of more than 68,000 alumni living in all 50 states and over 90 countries! We welcome alumni from around the globe to become Regional Ambassadors to help represent LMU and strengthen the community of Lions in your local city or region.
Regional Ambassadors are asked to:
- Invite alumni to participate in LMU events and programs your area.
- Serve as a point of contact for alumni or LMU students in your region.
- Make an annual donation to LMU, of any amount and to any area on campus.
- Help plan the following two alumni lead events per year:
- LMU Global Happy Hour (fall)
- Alumni for Others Global Day of Service (spring)
- Attend and promote any additional LMU events in your area. Opportunities may include receptions with LMU senior leadership, athletic events, admissions programs and networking mixers.
If you would like to learn more or become a Regional Ambassador for LMU, please complete our volunteer interest form or contact Heather Wells, associate director of Alumni Engagement at 310.338.4574 or email@example.com.