Celebrate 15 years of dedication toward the betterment of women and children in society with a reception and program. Alumnae will have the opportunity to reconnect and toast to 15 years of Marians with a program and reception on campus.
Marian alumnae are also invited to bring school supplies for an in-kind donation to current Marians service site, the Good Shepherd Shelter for Battered Women and Children, in honor of Jenna Knickerbocker ’11.
Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018
2 – 4 p.m.
3 p.m. Brief Program
3rd Floor Skyway, University Hall
$35* (through Sept. 16)
$40* (Sept. 17-22)
Children under 5 are complimentary.
*A portion of your ticket will support current Marian women.
Event Notes & Details
- Continuing with Marians tradition, there will be no formal dress code at this event, but attendees are encouraged to wear festive summer attire.
- Sizes for the special Marians 15th Anniversary t-shirt are limited, so please arrive early to snag your preferred size.
- Post about the event on social media! Use the hashtags #MariansLove and #LMUAlumniWeekend to join the conversation.
- Parking is complimentary throughout Alumni Weekend. Please park in University Hall and take the elevators/escalators/stairs up to the third floor, where the event will be held in the skyway at the east end of University Hall.
- Alejandra Alarcon ’14
- Jennifer Bullock ’14
- Joanna Carroll, C.S.J.
- Katie Convoy ’12
- Magdalena Davis ’09
- Emily (Loecher) Donaldson ’08
- Alexandria Embleton ’08
- Bria Eubanks ’16
- Romina Huerta ’12
- Emily Jarvis ’05, J.D. ’09
- Chante (Parsons) Mezzera ’07, J.D. ’10
- Whitney (DeBruin) Ondrejcka ’08, M.B.A. ’16
- Nancy Santos ’08
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Grune at Hannah.Grune@lmu.edu.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.