The LMU Alumni Association is excited to introduce the Alumni Concierge Program for LMU faculty, staff and students. Let our staff serve as a partner to facilitate a memorable experience for alumni who are visiting or invited back to campus for a speaking engagement. The Concierge Program is available during regular business hours and after hours, upon request.
Concierge Program Includes
- General support for Alumni Campus Visitors, such as:
- Welcome them to the Alumni Center
- Help arrange a campus tour
- Welcome and thank Alumni Guest Speakers for a class or student group:
- Hosted parking (visits of 7 alumni or less)
- Staff member greets alumni upon arrival at Alumni Center or designated classroom
- Thank you gift
- Provide recommendations for faculty or student groups who are seeking an alumni speaker
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Gigi Kurz at email@example.com or 310.338.3065.
Please complete the form below to request services.