LMU Alumni Ambassador Program
LMU's Alumni Ambassador programs empower alumni to serve as volunteers amongst the affinity group(s) they feel the most connected to, including but not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities
Through the programs, ambassadors meaningfully engage with the university, fellow alumni and students by:
- Giving back to a meaningful program or organization at the university
- Attending and participating in ambassador programs and meetings
- Sharing and promoting LMU updates and initiatives to their Lion network
- Volunteering in leadership roles at LMU programs
- Mentoring and supporting current students and/or fellow alumni
- Expand and strengthen your Lion network by meeting and connecting with alumni who share the same love and passion for LMU as you do
- Make an impact on a student’s LMU experience
- Inspire others to get involved and meaningfully engage with the university
Fly your LMU flag high! LMU Brand Ambassadors leverage the power of their social networks to help LMU reach new audiences, especially on social media. It's an easy way to support LMU while elevating your own online presence. Visit here for more information or to sign up.
Interested in getting involved?
Fill out our interest form here.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.3065.